Jerome, age 84, was taking a walk with his son, Alex, when he started to feel pain in his chest. Alex knew chest pain was nothing to mess around with and called 9-1-1 immediately. Jerome was rushed to the...Learn More
- What Caregivers Need to Know About Stable Angina
- France is the Next Country to Create an Alzheimer’s Village
- Five Tips to Make a Daily Walk a Regular Part of Your Senior’s Routine
- Why Do Seniors with Alzheimer’s Disease Repeat Themselves?
- Five Tips for Keeping Your Senior’s Bedroom Safe and Ready for Sleep