Ask your aging relative’s doctor about how weather affects arthritis pain, and they might tell you it doesn’t. Many arthritis experts say there is no proof that weather makes joint pain and swelling worse....Learn More
- What Caregivers Need to Know About Stable Angina
- France is the Next Country to Create an Alzheimer’s Village
- Five Tips to Make a Daily Walk a Regular Part of Your Senior’s Routine
- Why Do Seniors with Alzheimer’s Disease Repeat Themselves?
- Five Tips for Keeping Your Senior’s Bedroom Safe and Ready for Sleep